ClickFuel is in an ongoing search for talented PHP developers comfortable in a variety of MVC based development environments. Developers should have at least 5 years of experience, a great attitude, and a flexible schedule.
Director - Product Management
ClickFuel offers a SaaS-based campaign performance dashboard which enables their SMB customers to track the effectiveness of their marketing spend. With ClickFuel, SMB's can make more informed marketing decisions while maintaining all of their leads in one central place. Our white label partners benefit by differentiating themselves in a crowded category, while leveraging Fuel Station as a cross-selling platform to increase customer lifetime value while reducing customer churn. The ClickFuel platform provides all of our products with the infrastructure and services to handle bulk data integration, application security, data abstraction and distributed computing.
As the Vice President, Product Management, you will report to the Chief Technology Officer and use your proven track record of creating successful product offerings to make a significant impact to the business success of ClickFuel.
The Vice President, Product Management will combine significant product and technical expertise with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong business and leadership skills and a long-term vision.
We require 10+ years of product management leadership experience specifically in planning, launching and supporting SaaS-based applications, complex software products; commanding knowledge of Product Leadership, Markets and Vision. We also require experience in developing complex, data intensive, and highly scalable decision support applications.
- Drive revenue, user adoption, customer satisfaction and market share.
- Become a subject matter expert. Stay up to date on the latest technology and market trends that may improve our solution.
- Guide the cross functional team, including sales, engineering, marketing, and service readiness, to deliver a market-leading solution.
- Work with internal and external customers to uncover their needs and to then translate those needs into features in the ClickFuel platform.
- Define and prioritize business requirements for enhancements (features, functionality, and timelines) and develop functional footprint and product roadmaps.
- Engage with experienced engineers at technical level.
- Lead the requirements gathering, validation, prioritization, and refinement process.
- Author and publish business requirements documents that clearly articulate solutions to the market problems.
- Prepare and present business cases and plans as necessary to justify proposed solutions and SOW's where needed.
- Develop Product Requirements Documents in the form of user stories. Support requirements process:
- Develop Process Flows
- Detail functional and system requirements
- Highlight existing products/components affected
- Provide input to and validate quality assurance plans to support test driven development.
- Do whatever else it takes to make our solution successful with a strong sense of accountability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical/engineering degrees are preferred.
- 10 plus years of experience in product management, managing multiple product lines.
- Solid product experience with Data Warehouse and BI tools a strong plus.
- Technical background is preferred, more specifically web-based applications.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with foresight (end-to-end thinking).
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with deep understanding of software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp current/future customer needs.
- A strong collaborator.
- Superior people and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including presentation skills.
ClickFuel is a market leader in campaign performance dashboards for the SMB market. We are a well-funded startup with a strong customer base, a recurring revenue model and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a brief letter of introduction, highlighting relevant experience.
ClickFuel is an equal opportunity employer.
MITX Award Winner
ClickFuel's Fuel Station received the 2011 MITX Innovation award for Best Ad Decision Making Tool. We are honored to receive this award and would like to congratulate all the other winners!
Who Is It For?
Our white label solution is designed for small business solutions providers, diversified media providers serving the SMB market, SEM providers, and more.